The Iowa Bicycle Coalition’s Membership and Outreach Coordinator is responsible for programs that recruit, retain, and serve the members of the Iowa Bicycle Coalition. Duties include:
- Develop and implement new member and donor recruitment strategies and activities
- Manage and develop high-value benefits for Iowa Bicycle Coalition members
- Set membership and donor strategy, membership numbers, and budget goals to produce desired results.
- Develop targeted membership campaigns including community outreach, email, and direct communications.
- Work with Development, Communications, and Program Board Committees and staff to improve upon existing and create new programs and outreach for membership.
- Create organizational talking points and messaging across membership materials.
- Manage membership renewal process and respond to member inquiries.
- Lead a variety of on-going email, social media, and print communications to retain and grow our diverse membership base
- Develop a membership questionnaire and database of member skills, experiences, and contacts to support volunteer activities
- Manage business, organization, and event membership and services
- Analyze historic and survey data to create new programs and refine existing membership programs to achieve growth targets
- Share feedback with staff and Board to acknowledge strengths, successes and to make improvements in membership recruitment and retention
- Coordinate fundraising efforts in existing events
The position is a full-time position with health benefits with a flexible schedule. Weekends and in-state travel required. The position will report to the Executive Director. The location will be based at the Coralville office.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls or inquiries, please.