The Iowa Bicycle Coalition’s Membership and Outreach Coordinator is responsible for programs that recruit, retain, and serve the members of the Iowa Bicycle Coalition. Duties include:
- Develop and implement new member and donor recruitment strategies and activities
- Manage and develop high value benefits for Iowa Bicycle Coalition members
- Set membership and donor strategy, membership numbers and budget goals to produce desired results.
- Develop targeted membership campaigns including community outreach, email and direct communications.
- Work with Development, Communications and Program Board Committees and staff to improve upon existing and create new programs and outreach for membership.
- Create organizational talking points and messaging across membership materials.
- Manage membership renewal process and respond to member inquiries.
- Lead a variety of on-going email, social media and print communications to retain and grow our diverse membership base
- Develop a membership questionnaire and database of member skills, experiences and contacts to support volunteer activities
- Manage business, organization, and event membership and services
- Analyze historic and survey data to create new programs and refine existing membership programs to achieve growth targets
- Share feedback with staff and Board to acknowledge strengths, successes and to make improvements in membership recruitment and retention
- Coordinate fundraising efforts in existing events
The position is full-time position with health and dental benefits. Weekends and in-state travel required. Position will report to the Executive Director. Location will be based at the Coralville office. Salary is negotiable with a promotion potential based upon results and performance..
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.