The countdown to RAGBRAI XLII is on. Six never-before-visited towns will dot the the full route of this year’s ride, which be announced Sunday, March 9. Be sure to pick up the Des Moines Sunday Register or go to DesMoinesRegister.com or RAGBRAI.com for a detailed map and information on the towns.
In the meantime, though, here’s some of what you can find at RAGBRAI.com to get ready:
• Training tips: Four tips to get in shape while winter rages on.
• Overnight towns: Get the scoop on each night’s resting place. Plus, check out photos and watch the replay of the announcement party. You can also find an interactive map of the towns to see daily miles and climb stats.
• ‘BaCoon Ride’: Find out how to sign up for the first annual biking and bacon ride in June.
• Memories: Working on your photo album in the cold weather? Browse and buy prints of hundreds of RAGBRAI photos over the years and watch dozens of videos to relive the fun.
What to look for this week:
• What’s new? RAGBRAI director T.J. Juskiewicz will talk about what’s new this year and what to expect later this week in a special video preview.
• The new towns: In a first-ever sneak peek, Juskiewicz will reveal the six never-before-visited towns in a video released Saturday night at RAGBRAI.comand DesMoinesRegister.com.
• The full route: Jump online Sunday morning or grab the Iowa Life section of the newspaper for the full route. Find an interactive map, town information, a video flyover tour and more at RAGBRAI.com and DesMoinesRegister.com.
via RAGBRAI http://ift.tt/1pPRUXG