The inaugural BaCoon Ride is THIS Saturday June 28 and our mouths are watering in anticipation.
But don’t be jealous, it’s not too late to sign up! Just visit http://ift.tt/1m1Rg9T. Note: There will not be day-of registration so sign up now!
Already registered? Packet pick up starts tomorrow, Friday 6/27 from 4pm-9pm at Waukee High School, across the street from Centennial Park. There will also be packet pick up Saturday morning starting at 6AM. For more details: http://ift.tt/1mitznJ
You can join in the fun whether or not you’re a rider, the BaCoon Ride Pre-Party will be in Centennial Park in Waukee on Friday starting at 4PM. Waukee will be going whole hog with their celebrations, some of the highlights of the evening will include:
- Camping in Centennial Park Friday, June 27 and Saturday, June 28 for registered riders
- Friday night beverage garden at Centennial Park from 5:00-11:00 p.m. with live band “The Swing Crew” from 7:00-11:00 p.m.
- Peace Tree Brewery will be on hand with “Ranger Games” in the beverage garden, along with attendees’ choice of a host of other brews including Miller, Coors, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, New Belgium and more
- A series of photo opportunities with people-sized pig cut-outs will be available on the beverage garden “red carpet”
- The team from Star 102.5 will be on hand to keep the fun going from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Food vendors will keep your mouth watering with delicious food from Hotel Pattee, Hy-Vee, Brewer Family Farms, Local Yocals and Honey Badger BBQ
via RAGBRAI http://ift.tt/1m1RgXi