Secretary Pete Buttigieg talks with the Bill Nesper of the League of American Bicyclists. They addressed several issues including:
- Justice 40, 40 percent of overall benefits of “relevant federal investments to disadvantaged communities”.
- The Manual for Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) and expanding the public input period on the new manual.
- Complete Streets as a quality of life issue.
- Energy from the US DOT to help get people around on two wheels.
- Automated vehicles and how they will evolve in our transportation landscape.